Monday, November 5, 2007
Dog Sees God begins!
Or at least it did a week ago... How wonderful to be in charge of the show again! How lovely to call the shots and conduct rehearsals the way you see fit! How exciting to create something and not have to answer to anyone and to use time productively, all while having fun! I love being the director! 6 days into rehearsal, we could already have a designer run. How sweet is that? I also am elbows deep in old Peanuts strips for research on the show... which is seriously the best kind of research a person could be doing, considering the past months I've had of discerning archaic Greek festivals, misogyny is early 90s drama, and the social functions of violence in entertainment. Reminder: Dog Sees God plays Nov. 29-Dec. 2. Come on down if you can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment