
I could not love these boys more if I tried. They literally make my heart goo out in a way that should be illegal for a brooding artist like myself. But I can't help it. I love them with wild abandonment and can't go longer than a month without running to them--I don't care where they live or how poor the timing is or how much I have to do--right around week 2 the craving begins, plans are made by week 3 and week 4 I'm on my way to become "Hawtee Kiki." Let me tell you, Hawtee Kiki is the best version of me there is. She is all laughter and love and silly time.And then everything is restored. The glass is half full. The tint of my glasses morph to rose. And I return to my life....for 3-4 more weeks. :)
And yes, I bought them that T-shirt.
Because their auntie DOES rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment