Saturday, October 10, 2009

Got some headshots today...Whaddya think?

Well with the exception of this first shot, which is to commemorate two things--Mom making 60 look like a dream and the 10 years later shot from my first headshot shoot in Dallas--these are the favorites so far. Another two things to note: 1. My advisor Fino did these photos in an hour, outside around Mankato FOR FREE. He was so good and so professional. 2. These are probably the best pictures I have every seen of me--that actually look like me. It was a ton of fun and will be really helpful for my website (coming 1.1.10) and gigs. So leave a comment if you stop by! You can do it anonymously! Which shot do YOU like? Love to all!


2 comments:

Curyusgrg said...

The last one is hot. . . I mean nice.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I like the one in the middle where you are looking straight on- it gives you more power. Angie