Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amazing thoughts I've run across lately...

If I can't dance, I don't want to be a part of your revolution.


A revolution without dancing is not a revolution worth having.


-Emma Goldman


the new manifestation of the buddha will be in the form of a community--Miss Wellin


Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be.-- Clementine Paddleford


I've decided to waste my life again, like I used to: get drunk on the light in the leaves. Find a wall against which something can happen. --Phillis Levin


Lying increases the creative faculties, expands the ego, and lessens the frictions of social contacts.

Clare Booth Luce



And now, after finding these thoughts of others...I have an idea. Dependent on the success of another idea. Dependent on the initiative of, well, myself. I wonder how much magic fairy dust I have left.


Love, clarity, gratitude for all things....


No comments: