Saturday, January 5, 2008
you would think...
Having a month off of school would have made a difference in the amount of blogs I posted. Apparently not. Where did break go? I have a week left and all of a sudden I am in a panic about the amount of work I have to get done before Friday. What have I been doing, you ask? Driving around the state (a lot), hanging out with friends (a little), and sleeping (more than I care to admit). Here are some highlights from Christmas vacation:
src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzyePikWCZwjIid9SR5sz58DXbS5ve0acSE-G2GIOEBhW9z-nf4XlMKkScva0BL3H0cH5ny2_z2hr-JXqwSniszKxN3FjKHhwO55yFihp6baolJwDreQjCgLKrpWfINsOcEanSexBCmnNO/s400/DSC01775.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5152065098052827554" /> A lovely night out with my lovely girlfriends, Kristen and Eve. And dang, can those girls sing karaoke and interpretive dance! I can't take my eyes off of you...
Ben and I went to Monday night football against the Bears (the Vikes' last win...sigh...) and had an incredible time. The Metrodome gets insanely loud and full of energy and it was great.

The Schnettler women finally got a good picture together and had a rather nice Christmas together too. Though Grandma still holds true within the hat-trick of Christmas haters (Scrooge and the Grinch being the others), she and I had some very nice talks over the vacation and I do love her a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You all look great! ....and speaking of traveling...???
Post a Comment