I am so proud of my boyfriend!
Ben just got a new job and it is PERFECT for him! Beginning at the end of the month, Ben will be Kitchen Manager at The Loop in downtown Minneapolis. He will get to make all the forward steps in his career that he has been working towards! I am so proud of him!
Millie opens Thursday! It's gonna be good, I think. One of our leads had an epileptic seizure today and I am going on for for the rest of the week, maybe even on Thursday...but I hope she's back by then. She's worked so hard and deserves to experience the success. I'm sure she'll be back...otherwise you can come to Mankato and come check out Nikki dust off her tap shoes again!
Also, if anyone reads this, send some positive energy to my dear friend here, Allen. (Kelli, he's the Betty White quote guy) His partner died unexpectedly this weekend. It came out of nowhere, respectively and Allen is going through a really hard time. When I heard the news, I was instantly brought back to dealing with Richard's death again. It was 8 years ago, but every once in a while, I feel the loss again as if it were just happening. Anyway...much love to Allen!
And much love to all of you...
1 comment:
good job benny boy!!! whaawhoo!
wish i could see your show (as always)
sending much love and light to allen...
Post a Comment