Sunday, September 28, 2008

who knew?


I spent the weekend in Marshall.  Traditionally, that admission is shameful and full of remorse.  But I gotta say, this time, it was just what the doctor ordered.  I had such a great time with my siblings and nephews.  We all had the kind of fun together that makes family FAMILY.  It was just what I needed.  Thank you so much Chris, Laura, Bree, Scott, Carter, Logan, and the other family friends (Emily, Matt, Ross, Laurie, etc.)!!!  I really needed this.  I appreciate you!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of me sitting on you...really...?...OK...fine!

CLARITYTHRUNOISE said...

C'mon! It's classic Nikki and Bree! The only thing better would be reenacting the fridge door incident!

Anonymous said...

Remember the time when we didn't know each other very well and we were at the lake and it was really chilly and we were at the end of the dock and we should have pushed each other into the cold water but we didn't? We should go to the lake again sometime...

Anonymous said...

Did you miss your folks? So glad you can have fun without us.