In one day of the Master Cleanse, I was dizzy and foggy the entire day, spent over an hour (divided) in the bathroom, almost passed out in public and threw up nothing but stomach acid mixed with maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice--profusely. Furthermore, I wasted an entire day because I couldn't form a single complex thought or keep focus.
There's got to be a better way to detox and have a healthier relationship with food that doesn't involve losing work time.
RIP Master Cleanse.
I guess I'm just not that hard core.
3 comments:
I think this is the right choice. Something about not having your hunger satiated for 14 days just is NOT right. I still think you're hardcore though.
If I read your blog more often I would have asked you not to do this. I'm glad you stopped. Shocking the body is never healthy and will never lead you to healthy habits. I know you know that, but this was extreme. And not in an ESPN sports special kind of way. In a bad way. Here ends the healthy eating advice form a chubby guy with terrible eating habits.
Thanks friends. I'm a dummy....:)
Post a Comment