Monday, June 21, 2010

Either/Or, Neither/Nor

When the official plan is New York in September, but opportunities arise in Minneapolis, is it a test from the Universe or a reimagining of what "dreams come true" looks like to you?

What I'm trying to say is, will I always regret it if I never make the big move to New York after 10 years of promising it to everyone I meet?

No no no no no, wait...what I'm really trying to say is, will I feel like I picked an idea over love and family when I live in New York?

No, that isn't it either. What I'm actually trying to say is, I don't know what to do.

That's probably the most honest thing I've said all night.

1 comment:

Don said...

If you so happen to relocate to New York can you please bring LeBron James with you?

The Knicks could use his basketball talents.

Just saying.