Tuesday, April 24, 2007

why you will be in mankato next fall...

The 2007-2008 Season for MSU was announced today and it's a doozy! I am PUMPED!!!

First of all, I will be directing a show for the mainstage season at the end of November and if you read this blog or even know of this blog, I KNOW I will be expecting your presence at my directorial debut (of a non-musical!!!) of 'DOG SEES GOD'! 


I saw this show last winter with Erick Off-Broadway and I fell in love with it. It's a black comedy about the Peanuts characters in high school. Black comedy, you say? Yes, it begins with Charlie Brown at Snoopy's grave...Snoopy got rabies and ate Woodstock so he had to put down. Black comedy. I love it!

Stay tuned for more theater news... I'm so excited to do theater again!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that show, too! I really liked it as well. Great choice!
Also, I just noticed that all of the comments you ever left me on MySpace are now gone! I don't have one single "Cheeseburger" anywhere!
I like your new blog.
Angie

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your directing debut (of a non-musical) especially since I missed your debut for directing a musical. You have an exciting future in front of you.


gs

Anonymous said...

I would like to read it, and then let you know if I think it's a good enough play for you to direct. Have you got a copy, or should I just find one on my own. Once read, I'll contact mankato and give them the go ahead on that one for you or let them know if they need to find something else for you. Sound good?
Eve