Monday, April 16, 2007

why i can't stop giggling today...

I taught Lex a song today that included the phrase, "Giddyup Horsey" repeatedly while doing some cool clapping. He loves it. He wants to sing it every minute...in gym class...in the grocery store...everywhere we go today!

Issue is, when he, being a 2 year old, says 'giddyup horsey', it sounds remarkably like "Get Up Pussy".

And by remarkably, I mean, exactly.

I've turned him into a shorter early 90's Prince.

And I can't stop giggling about it. Is that wrong?

2 comments:

connectedlight said...

Yes that is wrong! Don't make him into a little freak! He's way too damn cute for that.

CLARITYTHRUNOISE said...

i feel judgment, kelli. besides it's over now, i emphasized horsey with him and he's no longer screaming pussy in the halls. i wept a little but i figure it's better than prince suing for copyright laws. cuz you know that man would do it.