Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I lack total motivation

Usually I don't.  Really.  But I cannot make myself work on Hooferjackal to save my life.  I don't think I've touched a drawing in 5 days.  I have been spending my hours researching instead.  What is it about this book that I cannot work on?  Maybe because I feel like I'm done with it as far as I can get it.

BUT!  Then I should be working on Virgin Territory or Rikkie Recycle, right?  I think about them constantly and am writing notes on them in every random notebook I have and alas...they still remain unwritten.  What the hell?

This hasn't been a fun summer.  Or a get skinny or rich quick summer.  It hasn't been a summer of falling in love.  This is supposed to be a productive summer dammit!  What's wrong with me?

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I don't think any thing's wrong witcha- I totally have moments where I'm just going through the grind of life, and doing life... funny thing is that more often than not when you look back, you'll see things that were working under the surface. Let's call it prep for the big and fancy moments to come. Does that help?

CLARITYTHRUNOISE said...

It actually really does. :)
Thanks girl...